Let the extraordinary cooks take care of the grilling and clean up, and you just sit back and enjoy the delicious traditional 4th of July food. It's all you can eat, and you won't leave hungry.
The event will be held on Friday July 4th from 6pm to 10:30pm. Food is provided by Gracie's Grill, and there will be plenty of refreshing beverages and a cash bar.
Members get tickets priced at $30 dollars for adults, and children (aged 3-12) for $15. The bonus for members includes up to 4 guest tickets at the member rate, per household. Public tickets are $40 for adults, and children (aged 3-12) are $20.
For questions call 309-863-3036, or email at email@example.com.
What to ExpectThere's plenty of activities for the whole family, and for all ages. Check out these activities and events the day has to offer:
- Enjoy plenty of music from Nash FM 97.3. A live DJ will have you partying all evening to all your favorite tunes.
- Be entertained and educated with Wacky Science Experiments that the whole family is sure to enjoy. Nothing says fun better than science!
- Ripleys's Believe It Or Not Science Experiments will have you amazed and intrigued.
- Dome Planetarium Shows. This unique and educational exhibit will be sure to have you coming back for more.
- Watch movies such as Transformers and Mummies 3D on a giant screen theater. These movies are also showing at 10:30 pm.
- Explore the IHSA Peak Performance Interactive Gallery, A great time that can't be missed!
The July 4th Backyard BBQ at the Peoria Riverfront Museum in Peoria IL. Don't miss out! Buy your tickets today!